$19.00 - $21.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
Shimano Ultegra SL-BS64 Double/Triple 8-Speed Bar end Shifters - Friction-compatible right lever - This shifter is not compatible with 8-speed Dura Ace; packaging calls out Dura Ace but the shifter itself is Ultegra - All bar-end road shifters produced after Nov 2008 have an I.D. spec fit range of 19-22mm - End Type: Shimano/Sram - Weight: 83 grams
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Shimano Alfine 11-Speed Internally Geared Hub Shifters - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano multi-gear shift, 2-way release and instant release features - Optical gear display - Shimano "top normal" shifting - Compatible with Alfine 11-Speed hubs only - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Drivetrain Speeds: 11
Shimano Alfine SL-S503 8-Speed Internally Geared Hub Shifters - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-8S20 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano 2-way release feature - Optical gear display
It's easy to replace a worn or damaged shifter for your Shimano Alfine SL-S7000-8 internally geared hub when you have the right part. This is it! - Only compatible with Alfine S7000-8 hubs - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700-8 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano 2-way release feature - Optical gear display - Shimano "top normal" shifting
$22.99 - $55.89
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
Shimano wrote the book on mountain bike shifting, and their Deore Rapidfire Shifter Set carries on that tradition. Light, smooth action is paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains.
Shimano wrote the book on mountain bike shifting, and their Deore Rapidfire Shifter Set carries on that tradition. Light, smooth action is paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. Shimano's I-Spec mounting system streamlines your handlebar setup with the shifters and brake (sold separately) attached to a single clamp.
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
$59.99 - $64.99
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Down-Tube Shifters are lightweight beauties and a sweet choice for extra-light project bikes, triathlon and time-trial machines and anyone seeking the best in down-tube shifting. They are super reliable and provide precise indexed and friction shifting.
$1.00 - $12.00
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - 11-speed compatible
$34.99 - $38.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
$29.99 - $67.99
Shimano's SLX RapidFire Plus Shift Levers make it easy to pick the perfect gear for every terrain. They feature dual release so you can push or pull the upper trigger, so shifting is easy and intuitive. A removable Optical Gear display allows heads-up monitoring, and finding the perfect bar position is a snap with the ergonomic levers. They are 10-speed compatible and the front switches from 2x to 3x easily, so no matter how many rings you're running up front, SLX has you covered.
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano's Sora Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer crisp, easy shifting in a flat-bar package. Easy to use levers move you smoothly through the gears, and large gear indicators let you know precisely which gear combo you're in.
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
$62.99 - $134.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
Page 1 of 4 Next page