Packable jackets can be a real hit or miss in the performance department. Either they're too light to block the elements or too heavy to even fit snuggly into a jersey pocket. This isn't the case with Specialized's Women's Deflect Jacket, however. It's designed to be easily packable and highly efficient at thwarting Mother Nature's temper tantrums. The Women's Deflect jacket is constructed from Specialized's wind- and water-resistant Deflect material. This stretch-woven fabric protects against most conditions, and it allows for a complete freedom of movement while in the saddle. And furthering the weather protection, the jacket also includes wrist seals to stop water from seeping up the sleeves and a drop tail to deflect wheel-spray.
- Deflect is a stretch woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable.
- One welded internal chest pocket creates a safe and secure place to house your electronics, while a back zippered pocket is designed to pack the jack into for easy transport.
- Two-way front zipper creates customizable venting options on-the-fly.
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from creeping up at the arm openings.
- High-visibility drop tail blocks wheel-spray, and reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Adjustable drawcord hem allows you to dial-in the fit and block-out the elements on-the-fly.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Standard Fit is specifically designed for women, and is generous and comfortable, while allowing ample room to layer underneath.