TEEN-AGE MOUNTAIN BIKING
We've supported programming for younger kids for a few years, and we're always doing stuff suitable for adults. What about middle- and high-school kids? That's what we're talking about here.
This program is less instructional, but more an opportunity to ride with peers. We'll focus on trail etiquette, and skills will be developed through practice. We'll meet at a variety of local trails, enjoy the summer, ride our mountain bikes and maybe meet some nice folks along the way.
Saturday Shredders dates at 9am
- June 4 - Maple Hill
- June 18- Meyer Broadway
- July 16- Fort Custer
- July 30- Maple Hill
- August 13- Meyer Broadway
- August 27- Fort Custer
Other details include:
- Class meets on Saturday 9:00 am and lasts around 90 minutes
- Fifteen participant maximum. Sorry, but those are the rules.
- BYOB - bring your own bike.
- Parents may ride along.
- Of course helmets are required.
- Cost is... free!
- Participants MUST provide a completed waiver prior to participation. Download it here.
You may sign up using this link: https://signup.com/go/xAXCBwL It's super easy.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please call the shop at 269-324-5555 and we'll sign you up manually.
Hey! Don't forget the waiver! Thank you.