KIDS + BIKES = AWESOME
Finally! Summer-like weather is here, and a young person's heart turns to mountain biking. We'd like to help teach your youngster how to have a terrific time on the local trails. We'll have two four-week clinics, one in June and another in August. Each clinic is capped at ten participants and will have at least three instructors. We'll group the young folks by ability so everyone receives suitable training.
Here's how it works:
- Class meets on Monday at five and lasts two hours.
- Ten participant maximum. Sorry, but those are the rules.
- Class meets at the Maple Hill trailhead.
- We'll spend the first part of class practicing a new skill and the second half riding in our small groups.
- Parents may ride along.
- We're not teaching how to ride a bike. We're teaching mountain bike skills.
- Of course helmets are required.
- Cost is $30.
- Please call the Romence shop to sign up 269-324-5555
- Students MUST provide a completed waiver prior to instruction. Download it here.
- The June and August classes are the same but for timing.
June Class Schedule
- June 7
- June 14
- June 21
- June 28
August Class Schedule
- August 9
- August 16
- August 23
- August 30